Quiche, Perogies, and Tilapia
- 6 eggs
- Choice of vegetables (suggested: spinach, grape tomatoes, broccoli, yellow peppers, red onions)
- Curry or turmeric (optional)
- Sage (optional)
- Pre-packaged perogies (or homemade)
- Tilapia, cut into portions
- Choice of spices
- For Quiche: Whisk the eggs together. Add the vegetables, then the salt and spices. Pour into a pan and bake at 400°F until the eggs are set.
- For Perogies: Place the pierogies on a baking sheet. Bake in a 400°F oven for 10 mins. Flip, then bake another 10 mins.
- For Tilapia: Rub butter and spices into tilapia. Bake at 400°F for 20 mins., flipping once.
–Christie N., University of Windsor